Congratulations to the Class of 2015! SCE will host the 2015 Graduation Ceremony on the evening of Friday, May 29, 2015.
Students, faculty, friends and family members are encouraged to use the hashtag #SCEgrad15 to share your photos from the ceremony on social media!
Following are the details:
Time/Check-in for graduates: Check-in orientation for student graduates is 5 p.m. Line up begins at 5:30 p.m. with the ceremony starting at 6 p.m. SHARP. Students will be briefed at 5 p.m. on the graduation ceremony line up and seating arrangements. Please report to the Fullerton Union High School Stadium - Lemon Street entrance - by 5 p.m. Staff members will direct you to the student gathering area. The gathering area is for students only; family and friends are invited to be seated in the stadium.
Location: Fullerton Joint Union High School Stadium in Fullerton. The stadium is located on the corner of Lemon Street and Berkeley Avenue. Please refer to the maps below for additional information regarding the ceremony location, parking, etc.
Parking: Please refer to the SCE Graduation Ceremony & Parking Map [PDF] for parking locations.
- If parking on the streets in surrounding residential areas, please observe all posted street signs.
- Parking is available at no charge to our guests on May 29, 2015 only in the Fullerton College parking structure located on Lemon Street directly across from the Fullerton Union High School Stadium (on the east side of Lemon Street).
- DISABLED PARKING is available in the Fullerton Union High School stadium staff lots on Lemon Street on the same side of the stadium (on the west side of Lemon Street). Disabled placards MUST be displayed; this lot will be monitored by uniformed security. Please arrive early as these parking spaces are limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
Guests: All family and friends are invited to attend the ceremony for free. No tickets are required.
Participants: Students may participate in the 2015 SCE Graduation Ceremony if they have completed the coursework in the following academic programs: High School Diploma Program, Administrative Assistant Certificate Program, Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate Program, Medical Assistant Certificate Program (completion of both Front Office and Back Office), and Pharmacy Technician Certificate Program.
Grad Check: In order to participate in the 2015 SCE Graduation Ceremony, students MUST have turned in a Graduation Check Request form by Friday, May 8, 2015.
Please click on the following link related to additional graduation ceremony information: 2015 SCE Graduation Ceremony
- Graduation photography
- What if I Don’t Complete My Requirements in Time for Graduation?
- No Balloons or Noisemakers Allowed in the Stadium
- Additional Questions/Contact Information
Fri, 29 May 2015