The English as a second language (ESL) Program will once again host a community resource fair at each SCE continuing education center, at Anaheim, Cypress, and Wilshire (Fullerton), in early May. Nearly 30 community-based organizations will be present at each event to share available resources for students, faculty and staff members.
Learn about educational, health and community services available for you in your community
• Glucose Testing • Quitting Smoking
• Legal Services • Family Planning
• Domestic Violence • Job Preparation
• Financial Services • Library Services
• Mental Health • Disaster Preparedness
• Health Care • Sexual Assault
Vendors scheduled to attend include the American Red Cross, medical centers, Anaheim Family Justice Center, fire departments, California Highway Patrol, Bank of America, public utilities departments, libraries, Women Helping Women, voter registration and more.
The free events are open to all:
For more information about the ESL resource fairs, contact Carlos Gordillo at 714-808-4559.