Teacher Appreciation Week is May 7-11, 2012. Happy Teacher Appreciation week to all of our SCE faculty members! Here are a few ways you can celebrate your teachers:
- Tell your teachers how much you enjoy their class. Give specific examples of an activity, assignment or classtime that you enjoyed the most.
- Bring in flowers or a small momento to your teacher - just becuase.
- Buy an appreciation card and have the whole class sign it. Then present it to your teacher at the end of class.
- Make a “Thank You Teacher” banner and hang it up in the classroom. For fun, have the class sign it.
- Just say it! Celebrate your teacher by telling them “Happy Teacher Appreciation Week - I appreciate you!" Share your appreciation with their department manager or campus dean.