Five Easy Steps To Enroll
For detailed instructions, visit the most current SCE class schedule PDF at sce.edu/schedule.
- APPLY ONLINE OR IN PERSON. New students can apply to SCE at sce.edu or visit the Admissions and Registration Office at any SCE Center:
- SCE Anaheim Campus: 1830 W. Romneya Drive, Anaheim, CA 92801
- SCE Cypress Center: 9200 Valley View Street, Cypress, CA 90630
- SCE Wilshire Center: 315 E. Wilshire Avenue, Fullerton, CA 92832
- COMPLETE ONLINE ORIENTATION. New students are required to complete an online orientation at http://mg.nocccd.edu in order to enroll in the following Career Technical Education (CTE) Programs:
- Administrative Assistant
- Early Childhood Education
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- ATTEND AN ASSESSMENT. Students must complete an assessment to enroll in the following classes:
- Administrative Assistant Program: BUSN 320, BUSN 340
- Early Childhood Education Program: ECE 136, ECE 140
- Medical Assistant Program: MEDO 260, MEOC 104
- Pharmacy Technician Program: MEOC 104, MEOC 130
- REGISTER FOR CLASSES. To view the current class schedule or check for registration dates, visit our schedule at sce.edu/schedule.
- MEET WITH A COUNSELOR. To make an appointment with a counselor, call 714.808.4682.
- New students must meet with a counselor during their first term to develop a student educational plan.
- Returning students are highly encouraged to meet with a counselor to update their student educational plan.