Two Easy Steps To Enroll
For detailed instructions, visit the most current SCE class schedule PDF at sce.edu/schedule.
- APPLY FOR AN SCE STUDENT ACCESS CARD. New students can visit any SCE Center Admissions and Registration Office to apply for an access card. Students MUST have an access card in order to register for an ESL class(es):
- SCE Anaheim Campus: 1830 W. Romneya Drive, Anaheim, CA 92801
- SCE Cypress Center: 9200 Valley View Street, Cypress, CA 90630
- SCE Wilshire Center: 315 E. Wilshire Avenue, Fullerton, CA 92832
- SELECT YOUR SCE CENTER AND TEST TIME. First-time students must be tested to determine their English level to be placed in the appropriate class. For specific dates/times/locations, check out the ESL Program registration pages in the current class schedule PDF at sce.edu/schedule.
For more information, contact 714.808.4650 Option 1.