Four Easy Steps To Enroll
For detailed instructions, visit the most current SCE class schedule PDF at www.sce.edu/schedule.
- OBTAIN TRANSCRIPTS. Obtain officially-sealed transcripts from all previously attended high schools and bring them to the assessment session (step 4) you will be attending.
- APPLY ONLINE OR IN PERSON. New students can apply to SCE at sce.edu or visit the Admissions and Registration Office at any SCE Center:
- SCE Anaheim Campus: 1830 W. Romneya Drive, Anaheim, CA 92801
- SCE Cypress Center: 9200 Valley View Street, Cypress, CA 90630
- SCE Wilshire Center: 315 E. Wilshire Avenue, Fullerton, CA 92832
- COMPLETE ONLINE ORIENTATION. New students are required to complete an online orientation at http://mg.nocccd.edu.
- REGISTER AND ATTEND AN ASSESSMENT. Students are required to register for a High School Diploma Program assessment session. For specific assessment dates/times/locations, check out the latest class schedule PDF at sce.edu/schedule.